See also: Gayer
gayer (plural gayers)
- (chiefly Britain, colloquial, derogatory) Somebody who is gay (in the sense of either homosexual or uncool).
- 1999, Dann Hazel, Witness: gay and lesbian clergy report from the front:
- Many ex-gayers are encouraged to bond with an older straight man from their church.
- 2002, "Marblehead Johnson", universal is no more (discussion on Internet newsgroup alt.music.oasis)
- shut the fuck up you gayer :)
- 2008, "Frankie Carbone", Frankie's passed out (discussion on Internet newsgroup uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
- Facist [sic] Frankie, PMSL, you gayers are funny.