- The condition of being graysexual.
- 2015, Julie Decker, The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality, →ISBN:
- As with graysexuality and grayromanticism, demisexual is not the same thing as demiromantic.
- 2015 October 20, Kirstin Kelley, “What Is 'Graysexuality'?”, in AlterNet:
- So far there isn’t a lot of data about how many people identify as graysexual, but creating language that describes being grasexual is necessary if we ever hope to grasp what graysexuality really looks like.
- 2016 March 31, Pallavi Bansal, “Find out if you're an asexual”, in Times of India:
- Graysexuality falls somewhere between asexuality and sexuality; these people may or may not have a sex drive.