guncle (plural guncles)
- (slang) A gay uncle.
- 2012, Mari SanGiovanni, Camptown Ladies, →ISBN, page 264:
- It could have been worse. Vince had been debating whether to have Buddy call her Guncle (Gay-Uncle) Lisa.
- 2013, Melissa Joan Hart, Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally Normal Life, →ISBN:
- The major upside of all this, for me anyway, was that these Broadway guys became my guncles, or gay uncles, and had a strong hand in teaching me lots of adult lessons—particularly one guncle named Chris.
- 2014, Lexi Blake, Steal the Sun, →ISBN:
- "If we killed him, the Dev would be the next king and your baby would be a prince. Power. I like it. He'll need his guncle to advise him.” Zack and I laughed, but Lee looked a bit lost. “Gay uncle,” Zack provided.