heteroflexible (not comparable)
- Primarily heterosexual, but open to taking part in a limited amount of homosexual activity.
2013 June 5, Richard Metzger, “Growing Up Bowie: Mark Dery's "All The Young Dudes: Why Glam Rock Matters”, in Boing Boing:
- Dery describes Bowie as "a reverse-drag queen: a heteroflexible straight man playing an exquisitely androgynous gay."
2014 August 1, Joe Kort, “Are "heteroflexible" and "homoflexible" shades of bisexual?”, in San Diego Gay & Lesbian News:
- Let me start by saying that yes, people can be heteroflexible, homoflexible and bisexual.
2014 September 25, Robyn Smith, “Bisexuality is real, not just indecision”, in The Independent Florida Alligator:
- If you know me, you might know I've bounced around a lot with my sexual orientation — from straight to heteroflexible to queer to "I'm not going to label myself as anything, and I’ll just take things as they come" — pun intended.
heteroflexible (plural heteroflexibles)
- Someone who is heteroflexible.