- Rhymes: -aɪnd
- twined or twisted together
- Intertwined threads of cotton
- The lovers' limbs were intertwined.
- 2021 February 24, Ashley Southall; Edgar Sandoval; Christina Goldbaum, “Four Subway Stabbings and a Young Man’s Downward Spiral”, in The New York Times, ISSN 0362-4331:
- The horrific streak of violence reflected a convergence of intertwined crises — homelessness and mental illness — that the pandemic has exacerbated and made more difficult to address
- simple past tense and past participle of