- (US, Canada) IPA(key): /ˈmʌstæʃ/
- (Received Pronunciation, General Australian, General New Zealand) IPA(key): /məsˈtɑːʃ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -æʃ
mustache (plural mustaches)
- (US) Alternative spelling of .
- 1908, W[illiam] B[lair] M[orton] Ferguson, “Zollenstein”, in Zollenstein, New York, N.Y.: D. Appleton & Company, OCLC 731476803, page 41:
- “My Continental prominence is improving,” I commented dryly. ¶ Von Lindowe cut at a furze bush with his silver-mounted rattan. ¶ “Quite so,” he said as dryly, his hand at his mustache. “I may say if your intentions were known your life would not be worth a curse.”