- (rare) The state of being naked; nakedness.
- 1963, National Review, volume 14, page 31:
- To the People of the Righteous Island: I showed Beauty in her nakedhood but they clothed me in a sackcloth.
- 2001, John Barth, Coming Soon!!!: A Narrative, page 169:
- And it's time You were told, Readerissimo, that while at this juncture those eyes those eyes of hers were for the nonce closed, those thighs of hers were not; that she lay on her back in full amazing exhausted but welcoming nakedhood upon her berth in her cabin...
- 2005, John Barth, The Book of Ten Nights and a Night: Eleven Stories, page 284:
- The Life Class modeling helped defray her tuition, and when word got around that she grooved on nakedhood there were feelers, so to speak, from lap-dance joints and porn-flick producers, among other entrepreneurs, to all of whom she said "Fuck off, Charlie".
nakedness — see nakedness