See also: panvitalism
- Alternative spelling of
- 1967, Francis E. Peters, Greek Philosophical Terms: A Historical Lexicon, page 169:
- 1975: Helmut Dahm, Vladimir Solovyev and Max Scheler: Attempt at a Comparative Interpretation : a Contribution to the History of Phenomenology, page 154:
- As opposed to this the essentially possible interpretation of the world-ground in the sense of a theistic (deifying) pan-vitalism breaks down at the "phenomenon of death" both for Dostoyevsky and Solovyev.
- 2006, John F. Haught, Is Nature Enough? Meaning and Truth in the Age of Science, page 72:
- And unless the universe is thought of as essentially lifeless, might there not be a regressive return to pre-scientific pan-vitalism?