English edit

Etymology edit

rheo- +‎ goniometer

Noun edit

rheogoniometer (plural rheogoniometers)

  1. A type of rheometer that can be used to measure the viscous and elastic flow properties of a fluid, commonly called a Weissenberg Rheogoniometer.

Related terms edit

References edit

  • K. Walters Rheometry (1975) →ISBN
  • British Standards Institute (1975) Glossary of rheological terms BS 5168