sermoun (plural sermouns)
- A (generally long and as a monologue) talk or speech by one person.
- A sermon; a religious speech (especially one by early Christians)
- The religious sermons and proselytising done by early Christians.
- Conversation, chatter; talking or conversing in general.
- One's manner or way of talking or writing; the hallmarks of one's prose.
- A text or piece of literature, especially one related to religion.
- A portion of a text devoted to a certain topic or domain.
- (rare) A language; a form of speech used by a speech community.