- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see talk, about.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Used to draw attention to the speaker's characterization of someone or something
- Talk about a loose cannon! Did you hear his TV speech?
- 1912, Stratemeyer Syndicate, chapter 1, in Baseball Joe on the School Nine:
- "I should say yes," agreed George. "And talk about speed!" he added. "Wow! One ball he threw soaked me in the ear. I can feel it yet!" and he rubbed the side of his head reflectively.