Last modified on 2 June 2012, at 10:14
↑Jump back a section
|Kanji in this term|
雨女 (hiragana あめおんな, romaji ame onna)
- A woman whose presence always seems to bring rain.
- 雨女 on the Japanese Wikipedia.ja.Wikipedia
- Ame Onna on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Ame Onna
- 雨男 (あめおとこ, ame otoko): a man whose presence always seems to bring rain
- 雪女 (ゆきおんな, yuki onna): a snow spirit; spirit of woman who perished out in the snow during the winter months.
- 雪男 (ゆきおとこ, yuki otoko): abominable snowman (modern calque from English, not related to the mythology of the 雪女)