This is the main category of the Aramaic language, represented in Wiktionary by the code arc. It is a member of the Aramaic family and written in Hebrew, Imperial Aramaic, Syriac and Palmyrene scripts.
All terms in Aramaic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Aramaic.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Aramaic.
- Category:Aramaic lemmas: Aramaic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Aramaic phrases: Aramaic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Aramaic symbols: Aramaic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Aramaic terms by usage: Aramaic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Aramaic names: Aramaic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Aramaic terms by etymology: Aramaic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Aramaic: Categories with terms derived from Aramaic in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Aramaic: Aramaic words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:arc:All topics: Aramaic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Aramaic): Aramaic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User arc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Aramaic.
- Category:Aramaic templates: Aramaic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Aramaic language"
This category contains only the following page.