This is the main category of the Aramaic language, represented in Wiktionary by the code arc. It is a member of the Aramaic family and written in Hebrew, Imperial Aramaic and Syriac scripts.[edit details]
All terms in Aramaic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Aramaic.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Aramaic.
- Category:arc:All topics: Aramaic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Aramaic morphemes: Morphemes used to form Aramaic words.
- Category:Aramaic parts of speech: Aramaic terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Aramaic phrases: Aramaic groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Aramaic lexicons: Aramaic words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Aramaic names: Aramaic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Aramaic etymologies: Aramaic terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Aramaic: Words derived from Aramaic in various languages.
- Category:Aramaic symbols: Aramaic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Aramaic): Aramaic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User arc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Aramaic.
- Category:Aramaic templates: Aramaic templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
Pages in category "Aramaic language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 20 languages