This is the main category of the Aramaic language, represented in Wiktionary by the code arc. It is a member of the Aramaic family and written in Hebrew and Imperial Aramaic scripts.[edit family][edit script]
All terms in Aramaic should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Aramaic.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Aramaic.
- Category:arc:All topics: Aramaic words categorized by subject.
- Category:Aramaic morphemes: Morphemes used to form Aramaic words.
- Category:Aramaic parts of speech: Aramaic terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Aramaic phrases: Aramaic groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Aramaic lexicons: Aramaic words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Aramaic names: Aramaic words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Aramaic symbols: Aramaic characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Aramaic): Aramaic entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User arc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Aramaic.
- Category:Aramaic templates: Aramaic templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.