See also: Category:Classical Syriac language
» All languages » Aramaic language
This is the main category of the Aramaic language.
Information about Aramaic:
- Category:Aramaic lemmas: Aramaic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:arc:All topics: Aramaic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Aramaic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Aramaic.
- Category:Aramaic entry maintenance: Aramaic entries, or entries in other languages containing Aramaic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Aramaic names: Aramaic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Aramaic phrases: Aramaic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Aramaic: Aramaic terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Aramaic symbols: Aramaic written signs.
- Category:Aramaic templates: Aramaic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Aramaic terms by etymology: Aramaic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Aramaic terms by usage: Aramaic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Aramaic: Categories with terms derived from Aramaic in various specific languages.
- Category:User arc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Aramaic.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כך ל מם נן ס ע פף צץ ק ר ש ת
ܐ ܒ ܓ ܕ ܗ ܘ ܙ ܚ ܛ ܝ ܟܟ ܠ ܡܡ ܢܢ ܣ ܥ ܦ ܨ ܩ ܪ ܫ ܬ
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Aramaic language"
This category contains only the following page.