» Quechua language » Lemmas
- Category:Quechua adjectives: Quechua terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Quechua adverbs: Quechua terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Quechua determiners: Quechua terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Quechua interjections: Quechua terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Quechua morphemes: Quechua word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Quechua nouns: Quechua terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Quechua numerals: Quechua terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Quechua particles: Quechua terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Quechua pronouns: Quechua terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Quechua verbs: Quechua terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Quechua lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 850 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)