From Ancient Greek Εὐνομία (Eunomía, “Order of Law, Good Order”).
- (Greek mythology) One of the Horae, (the goddesses of the seasons and the natural portions, orders and laws of time), she is a daughter of Themis and Zeus, with who in turn she bore Aglaea, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, (the three main Charites).
- (astronomy) 15 Eunomia, the asteroid.
- (Horae): Auxo (the Grower), Carpo (the Fruit-bringer), Thallo (the Plant-raiser), Dike (Justice), Eirene (Peace)
- (astronomy): 15 Eunomia
- (mythology): Eunomia on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (astronomy): 15 Eunomia on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:15 Eunomia
Eunomia m (genitive Eurnomiae); first declension
- A male given name, character in the play Aulularia of Plautus.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language