Where was I?
Current studies and language involvement
- Japanese, standard Chinese - always ongoing, watch more drama, programs
- Arabic - on and off (completing the next audio-visual course), continue reading the story book with audio
- Korean - restart, get more basics, hopefully enrolling in a conversation class
- Vietnamese, Thai, Hindi, Persian - on hold again but not hiding too far away
- Chinese topolects - a bit of Shanghainese, Min Nan is coming up, continue Cantonese (this probably won't last for too long)
- Pity but should I downgrade my German - hardly using it? French needs brushing up, going to France
- Russian - should continue working with it because it's my mother tongue and I can help with it
This user is currently working on
new Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, Arabic entries, translations into Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Arabic; Chinese topolect merger; completing Russian verb templates; Russian terms requiring attention; assisting with pronunciation modules.
Babel languages and scripts
||This user's time zone is UTC+10.
|This user has a basic understanding of Zhuyin.
|Scripts I can contribute in