- (transitive) To make something slightly, or moderately acid; to acidify
- (transitive) To make sour in a moderate degree; to sour somewhat
- (transitive) To use an acidic catalyst. The chemical change being emphasised over the importance of the change in ph. Used in the processing of biodiesel co-products.
to make something slightly, or moderately acid
to make sour in a moderate degree
to use an acidic catalyst
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- feminine plural of