- second-person singular future subjunctive of amar
- second-person singular personal infinitive of amar
From Hebrew עם הארץ (`am ha-aretz, literally “people of the land”).
amares m (Latin spelling)
- second-person singular imperfect active subjunctive of amō
- "you would love"
- "you would be fond of, you would like"
- "you would be under obligation to; you would be obliged to"
- Second-person singular (tu) future subjunctive of amar
- Second-person singular (tu) personal infinitive of amar
amares (infinitive amar)