ampul (plural ampuls)
- Alternative spelling of ampoule.
ampul f (plural ampullen, diminutive ampulletje)
- An ampoule, small, closed (glass or artifical) vial, as used to dose medicine
- A small jug, notably for liturgical use
- (ampoules by content/use) bloedampul, wijnampul
- ampullenblad n
- ampullenschaaltje n
- ampullenstel n
From French ampoule.
- An ampoule, small glass vial
This Turkish entry was created from the translations listed at ampoule. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see ampul in the Turkish Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) December 2008