- Simple past tense and past participle of blast.
blasted (not comparable)
- Which has been subjected to an explosion.
- The remains of the blasted tank were testament to the power of the landmine it had hit.
- (slang, slightly dated) Accursed; damned.
- I’ve tried for 2 hours to make this blasted part fit, and it still won’t go in.
- (heraldry) Whose branches bear no leaves; leafless.
Describing something that has been subjected to explosion
heraldry, of a tree whose branches bear no leaves
Read in another language
This page is available in 13 languages