- (intransitive, slang) To relax; to be laid back.
- Let's watch a movie with Maria and chillax tonight.
- (intransitive, slang) To calm down.
- Chillax dude, or they are going to know you are tripping.
- (intransitive, slang) To behave.
- Oi, chillax sunshine, or there's gonna be trouble!
- (relax): chill out, relax, unwind
- (calm down): calm down, chill, cool it
- (behave): be good, behave (oneself)
- (relax): get worked up, stress oneself (out)
- (calm down): get riled up
- (behave): behave badly, misbehave
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages