- consciously thoughtful and observant (often of other people); caring
- It was very considerate of you to give up your place for your friend.
- characterised by careful and conscious thought; deliberate
- feminine form of considerato
- Second-person plural present tense of considerare.
- Second-person plural imperative of considerare.
- Feminine plural past participle of considerare.
- second-person plural present active imperative of consīderō
Read in another language
This page is available in 24 languages