- Having distinct limits.
- Free from any doubt.
- (linguistics) Designating an identified or immediately identifiable person or thing.
- the definite article
having distinct limits
free from any doubt
(linguistics) designating an identified or immediately identifiable person or thing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
definite (plural definites)
- Second-person plural indicative present form of definire.
- Second-person plural imperative present form of definire.
- Feminine plural of definito.