From the Czech háčky, the nominative plural form of háček, whence the English háček.
- plural form of háček
- 2009, Autumn Pierce, Angličtina, page 28:
- There are no separate keys for háčky and čárky.
- 2011, Charles Ota Heller, Prague, “A note about Czech words”, page v:
- “Háčky” (pronounced “hah-chky”) are used to soften the sound of consonants.
Last modified on 15 January 2014, at 01:18
- nominative plural of háček
- accusative plural of háček
- vocative plural of háček
- instrumental plural of háček