See also: indexés
- Plural form of index
- This usage is gaining acceptance in common usage in the U.S., as opposed to the Latin-derived form indices, often used in the UK.
- The Oxford English Dictionary recommends the plural "indexes" for directory listings.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of index
- second-person singular present indicative of indexer
- second-person singular present subjunctive of indexer
indexes (infinitive indexar)
Read in another language
This page is available in 14 languages