See also: indexés
- plural form of
- This usage is gaining acceptance in common usage in the U.S., as opposed to the Latin-derived form indices, often used in the UK.
- The Oxford English Dictionary recommends the plural "indexes" for directory listings.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of index
- second-person singular present indicative of indexer
- second-person singular present subjunctive of indexer
- Informal second-person singular (tú) negative imperative form of indexar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) present subjunctive form of indexar.