- IPA: /ˌmiːtɪəˈrɒlədʒi/ (UK), /ˌmiti.əˈɹɑːlədʒi/ (US)
meteorology (plural meteorologies)
- The science that deals with the study of the atmosphere and its phenomena, especially with weather and weather forecasting.
- The atmospheric phenomena in a specific region or period.
- See also Wikisaurus:meteorology
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked