- the total distance, in miles, travelled
- the number of miles travelled by a vehicle on a certain volume of fuel
- mileage allowance, an allowance for travel expenses at a specified rate per mile
- (informal) the amount of service that something has yielded or may yield in future
- This old PC has still got plenty of mileage in it.
- There's quite a lot of mileage in language, speech and computing, particularly in research.
- (informal) something worth taking into consideration
- There's some mileage in your argument.
total distance travelled
distance travelled on certain amount of fuel
allowance for travel expenses per distance travelled
amount of service