vehicle (plural vehicles)
- A conveyance; a device for carrying or transporting substances, objects or individuals.
- A medium for expression of talent or views.
- A liquid content (e.g. oil) which acts as a binding and drying agent in paint. (FM 55-501).
- An entity to achieve an end.
- (Buddhism) A yana.
- (Hinduism) An animal or (rarely) a plant on which a Hindu deity rides or sits
- (Hinduism): vahan
- See also Wikisaurus:vehicle
(Buddhismvehicle) a yana
(Hinduismvehicle) animal or plant on which a Hindu deity sits
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- vehicle in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- vehicle in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- vehicle at OneLook Dictionary Search