See also Networking
Audio (US) (file)
- Present participle of network.
- the act of working using computer network.
- the act of connecting computers into network.
- the act of meeting new people in a business or social context.
meeting new people
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked