See also talés
- IPA: /teɪlz/
- Plural form of tale
From Latin plural of talis (“such (persons)”)
- IPA: /ˈteɪliːz/
tales (plural tales)
- (law) A person available to fill vacancies in a jury.
- (law) A book or register of people available to fill jury vacancies.
- (law) A writ to summon people to court to fill vacancies in a jury.
- tales book
- second-person singular present indicative of taler
- second-person singular present subjunctive of taler
- nominative masculine plural of tālis
- nominative feminine plural of tālis
- accusative masculine plural of tālis
- accusative feminine plural of tālis
- vocative masculine plural of tālis
- vocative feminine plural of tālis
tales m pl and f pl
- plural form of tal
tales (infinitive talar)