tepid (not comparable)
- Lukewarm; neither warm nor cool.
- I'm drinking a cup of tepid water.
- Uninterested; exhibiting little passion or eagerness.
- He gave me a tepid response to the proposal.
- (neither warm nor cool): lukewarm
- (exhibiting little passion): uninterested, lukewarm
- See also Wikisaurus:warm
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked