Last modified on 15 November 2011, at 22:31
↑Jump back a section
- tesselate (chiefly U.S.)
Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) To cover with tiles or stones, as a mosaic.
- (intransitive, geometry) Of a two-dimensional shape, such that multiple copies of itself placed edge to edge cover an area leaving no space between the shapes.
- (transitive, geometry) To completely fill (an area) when multiple copies of one or more two-dimensional shapes are placed edge to edge.
- Tessellate on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Mosaic on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Mosaic
- Tile on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Tile