tsatske (plural tsatskes)
- Alternative spelling of tchotchke.
- 1974: Georgia Dullea, The New York Times — 12th of July edition, p31?; quoted in:
- 1980: Clarence L. Barnhart, Sol. Steinmetz, and Robert K. Barnhart, The Second Barnhart Dictionary of New English, p481
- “Décor doesn’t add to the glamour of a suit,” an owner pointed out. “You’re not buying the rugs or the lamps or the tsatskes.”
- The Second Barnhart Dictionary of New English by Clarence L. Barnhart, Sol. Steinmetz, and Robert K. Barnhart, p481