un- + supported
unsupported (comparative more unsupported, superlative most unsupported)
- Without physical support.
- The bombed bridge was left unsupported and soon collapsed.
- For which support or help is not available.
- This obsolete software is unsupported. Please upgrade to the latest version.
- Without confirmation from a credible source, without verifying support
- The sentence was unsupported by an inline citation or general bibliographic reference source notes.
Last modified on 10 February 2013, at 16:01