- Rhymes: -aɪəbəl
- Able to live on its own (as for a newborn.)
- Able to be done, possible.
- In (biology), able to live and develop.
able to live on its own
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- viable in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- viable in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
Read in another language
This page is available in 23 languages