withdrawal (plural withdrawals)
- Receiving from someone's care what one has earlier entrusted to them. Usually refers to money.
- A method of birth control which consists of removing the penis from the vagina before ejaculation.
- A type of metabolic shock the body undergoes when a substance, usually a toxin such as heroin, to which a patient is addicted is withheld. Sometimes used with the substance as modifier
- heroin withdrawal
- nicotine withdrawal
- An act of withdrawing.
- (receiving from someone's care): deposit
receiving from someone's care what one has earlier entrusted to them
a method of birth control
a type of metabolic shock
an act of withdrawing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.