See also: anabaptist
Anabaptist (plural Anabaptists)
- A member of a radical wing of Christians during the Protestant Reformation (such as a Mennonite, an Amish person, a Hutterite, a Brethren community, etc.).
- A member of any of several present-day churches.
- autem dipper (archaic cant)
member of radical wing of Christians during Reformation
member of present-day church
- Relating to Anabaptism or the Anabaptists during the Protestant Reformation.
- Relating to Anabaptism or the Anabaptists of the present-day.
relating to Anabaptism or the Anabaptists during the Protestant Reformation