- The official name of Brunei.
- 1992, Broadcasting and Information Department, Prime Minister's Office. Brunei, Brunei Darussalam, page 11:
- Islam spread rapidly when Sharif Ali from Taif, Saudi Arabia, who was a descendant of the Prophet's grandson, Sayidina Hasan, became Sultan (Seri Sultan Berkat), succeeding his fatherin-law, Sultan Ahmad. His orderly and just rule based on Islam made Brunei Darussalam a respected and powerful country.
- 2007, USA International Business Publications, Brunei Air Force Handbook, →ISBN, page 21:
- Brunei Darussalam is situated on the north-west of the island of Borneo, between east longitudes 114 degrees 04' and 11 degrees 23' and north latitudes of 4 degrees 00' and 5 degrees 05'.
- 2007, Commonwealth Secretariat, Commonwealth Education Partnerships, →ISBN:
- To inform the future direction and development of inclusive education policy and practice in Brunei Darussalam, it is important that current practices related to school and tertiary levels be monitored and evaluated.