Calhoun (plural Calhouns)
- A Irish or Scottish surname.
- A city, the county seat of Gordon County, Georgia.
- A village in Richland County, Illinois.
- A ghost town in Cheyenne County, Kansas.
- A home rule city, the county seat of McLean County, Kentucky.
- A census-designated place in Ouachita Parish, Louisiana.
- A tiny city in Henry County, Missouri.
- The former name of a city in South Carolina, known since 1943 as Clemson.
- A town in McMinn County, Tennessee.
- An unincorporated community in Barbour County, West Virginia.
- A neighborhood of New Berlin, Wisconsin.
- (education) Calhoun College.
- Ellipsis of