Category:Arabic terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Arabic terms that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Arabic given names from Germanic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Arabic male given names from Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Arabic terms derived from East Germanic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Arabic terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Arabic terms derived from West Germanic languages (7 c, 0 e)