|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Crow lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Crow adverbs: Crow terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Crow morphemes: Crow word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Crow nouns: Crow terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Crow proper nouns: Crow nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Crow verbs: Crow terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Crow lemmas"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.