» All languages » Ido language
This is the main category of the Ido language.
Information about Ido:
|Language family||constructed language|
- Category:Ido lemmas: Ido lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:io:All topics: Ido terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ido appendices: Pages containing additional information about Ido.
- Category:Ido entry maintenance: Ido entries, or entries in other languages containing Ido terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ido phrases: Ido groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ido templates: Ido templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ido terms by etymology: Ido terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ido terms by usage: Ido terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ido: Categories with terms derived from Ido in various specific languages.
- Category:User io: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ido.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Ido lemmas (12 c, 3562 e)
- ► Ido entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Ido entry templates (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Ido non-lemma forms (3 c, 7784 e)
- ► Ido phrases (1 c, 4 e)
- ► Ido shortenings (1 c, 0 e)