|Luxembourgish language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Luxembourgish language|
|Links related to Luxembourgish language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Luxembourgish language considerations|
Reference templates (1)
|Luxembourgish language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Luxembourgish
This is the main category of the Luxembourgish language.
It is spoken in France, Germany, and Luxembourg.
Information about Luxembourgish:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||West Germanic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Luxembourgish for information and special considerations for creating Luxembourgish language entries.
Luxembourgish has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:lb:All topics: Luxembourgish terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Luxembourgish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Luxembourgish.
- Category:Luxembourgish entry maintenance: Luxembourgish entries, or entries in other languages containing Luxembourgish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Luxembourgish lemmas: Luxembourgish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Luxembourgish names: Luxembourgish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Luxembourgish phrases: Luxembourgish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Luxembourgish: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Luxembourgish.
- Category:Requests concerning Luxembourgish: Categories with Luxembourgish entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Luxembourgish rhymes: List of indexes of Luxembourgish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Luxembourgish: Lists of Luxembourgish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Luxembourgish symbols: Luxembourgish written signs.
- Category:Luxembourgish templates: Luxembourgish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Luxembourgish terms by etymology: Luxembourgish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Luxembourgish terms by usage: Luxembourgish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Luxembourgish: Categories with terms that originate from Luxembourgish.
- Category:User lb: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Luxembourgish.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- lb:All sets (4 c, 0 e)
- lb:All topics (15 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish appendices (1 c, 3 e)
- Luxembourgish entry maintenance (8 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish modules (0 c, 2 e)
- Luxembourgish non-lemma forms (8 c, 1432 e)
- Regional Luxembourgish (0 c, 5 e)
- Luxembourgish rhymes (21 c, 1 e)
- Rhymes:Luxembourgish (196 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish shortenings (3 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Luxembourgish by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish templates (5 c, 2 e)
- Luxembourgish terms by etymology (12 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Luxembourgish terms by usage (18 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Luxembourgish (5 c, 0 e)
- User lb (4 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "Luxembourgish language"
This category contains only the following page.