Category:Old English language
» All languages » Old English language
This is the main category of the Old English language.
Information about Old English:
|Canonical name||Old English|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old English lemmas: Old English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ang:All topics: Old English terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old English appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old English.
- Category:Old English entry maintenance: Old English entries, or entries in other languages containing Old English terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old English names: Old English terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old English phrases: Old English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Old English: Old English terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Old English): Old English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old English symbols: Old English written signs.
- Category:Old English templates: Old English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old English terms by etymology: Old English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old English terms by usage: Old English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old English: Categories with terms derived from Old English in various specific languages.
- Category:User ang: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old English.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Old English lemmas (12 c, 3930 e)
- ► Old English entry maintenance (11 c, 1 e)
- ► Old English proverbs (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Old English phrases (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old English symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Old English language"
This category contains only the following page.