» All languages » Old French language
This is the main category of the Old French language.
Information about Old French:
|Canonical name||Old French|
- Category:Old French lemmas: Old French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fro:All topics: Old French terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old French appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old French.
- Category:Old French entry maintenance: Old French entries, or entries in other languages containing Old French terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old French phrases: Old French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Old French: Old French terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Old French): Old French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old French rhymes: Lists of Old French words by their rhymes.
- Category:Old French symbols: Old French written signs.
- Category:Old French templates: Old French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old French terms by etymology: Old French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old French terms by usage: Old French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old French: Categories with terms derived from Old French in various specific languages.
- Category:User fro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old French.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Old French lemmas (12 c, 5967 e)
- ► Old French entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Old French figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old French non-lemma forms (6 c, 680 e)
Pages in category "Old French language"
This category contains only the following page.