|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Sinhalese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sinhalese adjectives: Sinhalese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Sinhalese adverbs: Sinhalese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Sinhalese conjunctions: Sinhalese terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Sinhalese nouns: Sinhalese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Sinhalese numerals: Sinhalese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Sinhalese phrases: Sinhalese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sinhalese pronouns: Sinhalese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Sinhalese verbs: Sinhalese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Sinhalese lemmas"
The following 180 pages are in this category, out of 180 total.