Category:Swedish terms derived from Romance languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Swedish terms that originate from Romance languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Swedish female given names from Romance languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Swedish given names from Romance languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Swedish terms derived from Italo-Dalmatian languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Swedish terms derived from Occitan (2 c, 1 e)
- ► Swedish terms derived from Oïl languages (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Swedish terms derived from West Iberian languages (3 c, 0 e)