Church of England
- The English branch of the Christian Church; (since the 16th century) specifically the established Protestant church in England which is the mother church of the Anglican Communion.
- Synonym: C of E
established Christian church in England
- “Church of England, n.”, in OED Online , Oxford, Oxfordshire: Oxford University Press, 2021.
- Church of England at OneLook Dictionary Search
- “Church of England”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
- “Church of England”, in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2016, →ISBN.