English citations of lady lumps
Noun: "(slang) breasts"Edit
|2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2013|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2005, The Black Eyed Peas, "My Humps", Monkey Business:
- My love, my love, my love, my love / You love my lady lumps / My hump, my hump, my hump
- 2006, Eric Jerome Dickey, Chasing Destiny, Dutton Books (2006), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- Two good-looking soldiers were coming at her. Eyes on her lovely lady lumps. She liked that.
- 2007, Abiola Abrams, Dare, Pocket Books (2007), →ISBN, page 169:
- “No, girl. I'd do it for me. It would help my career to get my humps and lady lumps in gear. Have you seen those bony white PR girls?”
- 2007, Sarah Nilsen, Does This Book Make My Butt Look Big?: (And Who Cares Anyway, It's My Butt), AuthorHouse (2007), →ISBN, page 24:
- I still see the benefit of going to the lingerie department and getting fitted by the “expert” and making sure that I'm wearing the bra that will best support my lady lumps so that I won't be inadvertently prone to any premature sagging.
- 2007, Noire, Thong on Fire: An Urban Erotic Tale, Atria Books (2007), →ISBN, page 96:
- I sucked my stomach in and showed off my tight little waist and my nice thick hump of lady lumps, and I swear to God I heard a moan and at least five niggas in that room shot off in their drawers.
- 2007, Naiomi Pitre, In the Panty Drawer: Journey Into the Mind of a Sexual Woman, →ISBN, page 39:
- I suck in a quick breath, feeling him fill the whole of me, and I fall slightly forward to suffocate him with my luscious lady lumps.
- 2007, Tonya Reiman, The Power of Body Language: How to Succeed in Every Business and Social Encounter, Pocket Books (2007), →ISBN, page 113:
- When a woman does a chest thrust, instead of achieving the more desirable relaxed alignment of proper posture, she ends up with a little too much of the “lady lumps” on both ends.
- 2007, Margeaux Watson, "To Women Who Dance in Videos…Much Love", Vibe, August-September 2007:
- The impact of their presence is powerful and should not be underestimated. Hollywood is taking notice, too. Just look at Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, and Britney Spears - they're more famous for their lady lumps than their talent.
- 2008, Adrianne Byrd, Her Lover's Legacy, Kimani Press (2008), →ISBN, page 114:
- “I was just going to fix your dress before you flash the driver your lovely lady lumps.”
- 2008, LaTonya W. Moore, A Summer of Passion, Love, Pain, and Happiness, Xlibris (2008), →ISBN, page 104:
- He did his best to avoid looking at my lady lumps as he rubbed the lotion onto my skin.
- 2008, Shanel Odum, "Karina Pasian: Born To Do It", Vibe, May 2008:
- On it, she recognizes the power of her assets and makes no apologies for keeping her "lady lumps" under wraps: […]
- 2008, Selene Yeager, "A Round of Drinks", Mountain Bike, July 2008:
- The chest strap is higher, too, though this tester found it still a bit smushy on her lady lumps.
- 2009, Neffe, My Happiness Is My Sanity, AuthorHouse (2009), →ISBN, page 30:
- This phase of my life was new to me, so I was clueless when it came to accentuating my lady lumps, and the only woman that I was around enough to pay any attention to, looked like she hadn't seen sexy since the sixties.
- 2010, Samantha Bee, I Know I Am, But What Are You?, Gallery Books (2010), →ISBN, page 92:
- If you have anything in the way of boobies and don't adhere to these two rules, your lady lumps will end up looking like two heavy boccie balls dangling from your chest in a pair of tube socks.
- 2010, Amy Benson, Cat's Claw, Ace Books (2010), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- “Besides, the sooner we get our hands on that Death Record, the sooner I can get my hands on those lovely lady lumps.”
- 2010, Keisha Ervin, Material Girl, Urban Books (2010), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- “So, tell me . . .” Kema poked out her chest. “Too much lady lumps, or just enough?” she said, referring to her breasts.
- 2010, Maureen Hardegree, Haint Misbehavin' , Bell Bridge Books (2010), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- Even more people would look, and Drew, if he wasn't already watching, would see how unluscious my lady lumps were.
- 2010, Stacey Jay, Undead Much, Razor Bill (2010), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- I mean, I have enough chest to keep strapless clothes in place, but still need creative padding to form any “luscious lady lumps” under my sweater.
- 2013, Emer O'Toole, "The pros and cons of going braless", The Guardian, 12 April 2013:
- If not to prevent droopiness and backache, why do we underwire and wrap our lady lumps at all?