- A diminutive of the male given name Geoffrey.
- 2012 April 17, P.D. James, Innocent Blood, Simon and Schuster, →ISBN, page 41:
- He had become increasingly petty, irritated by details, by the diminishing, for example, of their forenames—Bill, Bert, Mike, Geoff, Steve. He wanted to inquire peevishly if a commitment to Marxism was incompatible with a disyllabic forename.
- 2015 August 27, Sue Grafton, X, Pan Macmillan, →ISBN:
- The place in Malibu belongs to my husband, Geoff. He's a G-E-O-F-F Geoff, not the J-E-F-F kind.